Friday, December 4, 2009

a "divine' bridal shower party

gigi: cel, keep this date ** nov blocked ha.
me: sure!
gigi: lunch ok ka?
me: sure!

a few days later...
me: gi, tuloy lunch sa ***?
gigi: gabi na yun ha.
me: ganun? what time? saan?
gigi: basta sumama ka na lang *wink wink*
gems: oo nga, sama ka na lang. just get ready at 5:30 pm.
me: may ganung factor!?! :D

d day. this is what the girls did to me:

gems and i at the carpark


co-conspirator jo who told me to use her iphone


blindfold??


in the car, going to somewhere


i totally had no clue. was expecting a male strip bar though haha!


the stairs (i heard them say: ganda ng bahay ni jake noh!)


kala ko nga bahay nya talaga e.


the big reveal.


ganda nga ng bahay ni jake! errr, where are we!??


the divine room, victoria court!

the girls




jacuzzi


we all loved the food!




getting ready for the games




charades






gigi had to take over, masyado daw ako tame mag-act out e haha!



longest line


blow that... err



my loot!






baber got to check the party out.



thanks, girls, for a truly divine experience! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment