Tuesday, August 24, 2010

if you were venus raj, what would have been your answer?

i guess she could have answered and delivered more articulately. but still, making it to the top 5 is a great achievement in itself.



here are sample answers from my mentally acute (gay) friends.

sagot ni macron:

Mistakes are inevitable to every person, I myself included. However, I see this as an opportunity to identify my rooms for improvement to become the best person I could become. And this will not only raise the bar of my femininity but also helps define my purpose, dreams and goals in life. And this is the kind of woman, the whole world is celebrating with you right at this very moment. Thank you Las Vegas!

sagot ni tsarls:

"I've done a lot of mistakes, I am not perfect. However, I do not measure each of my mistake's gravity. I believe that what really matters is not how hard you fall, but how you stand up and learn from each of those mistakes. And each lesson will help shape and define you. And for me, every lesson learned from my mistakes made me who I am right now, a proud woman representing her country in this pageant."

mabuhay!

No comments:

Post a Comment