Monday, May 21, 2012

my second baking class

this time, for the class i initially really wanted to attend - cupcakes, muffins and cookies. there were more participants during this class, about 15 more haha! but it was fun just the same.
my team
mise en place [MEEZ ahn plahs] - a french term referring to having all the ingredients necessary for a dish prepared and ready to combine up to the point of cooking. Read More http://www.epicurious.com/tools/fooddictionary/entry#ixzz1vV0CxidL
we made red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting
vanilla cupcakes with buttercream frosting
the buttercream frosting
double chocolate muffins (chocolate chips in and out!)
and brownie chunk cookies.
these were the fudgy brownies that went into the cookies
i was glad to see familiar faces (classmates ko during my last class). and here are our finished products worthy of a commercial endorsement heehee! masarap lahat, swear!
i so want my own!
my loot (i iced these)
and our group photo
til my next class! :) and did i mention that since k was in isabela during this weekend , i had to drive myself to and fro?? oh it was scary and exciting! especially the parking part! good thing i did it quite well, thank you very much! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment