Tuesday, July 7, 2009

sick. tired. and happy.

i have been feeling ill since the weekend, but thought nothing of it. until it hit me monday morning. painful throat. headache. pain in the right ear. ugh.

had to go to the clinic to have it checked and get some meds. the doctor says i have a throat infection and need to stay home. double ugh.

i was miserable. couldn't just sleep all day. watching tv made my head ache even more.

k came to my rescue. left work early and brought me fruits. lots of them. he also prepared me soup for dinner. awwwww. :)

and before he left that night, he made even more soup. i said i couldn't eat any more (lost my appetite also because of the throat thing). he said no, this is for your breakfast tomorrow. just heat it up. double awwwww.

he brought me even more fruits the next day. i told him to stop coming over (for now), since he might just catch what i have (was developing a fever plus a cold). he said he'd gladly catch h1n1 with me anytime. haha (nope, i don't have h1n1).

now on my third day of self-confinement. still got the aches, and a cold (aaaachoooo!!!)! sheeesh. but i'm a lot better. mainly because i have my own caregiver. :)

thank you. for the soup. and fruits. for the laughs that made my head ache every time. for making me feel much, much better. you know i love you (xoxo).

*k lent me his laptop so i at least have something to while my day away. hence these posts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment