Tuesday, January 31, 2012

the alphabet song



The Alphabet Song

(A) you're adorable
(B) you're so beautiful
(C) you're a cutie full of charms
(D) youre a darling and
(E) you're exciting
(F) you're a feather in my arms

(G) you look good to me
(H) you're so heavenly
(I) you're the one I idolize
(J) we're like Jack and Jill
(K) you're so kissable
(L) is the love light in your eyes

M, N, O, P (you could go on all day)
Q ,R, S, T (alphabetically speaking, you're OK)

(U) made my life complete
(V) means you're *awf'lly sweet*
W, X, Y, Z
Its fun to wander through
The alphabet with you
To tell you what you mean to me

here's sharing the most recent song i've been singing to our little lady bug. last night, while i was singing to her in bed, she looked at me and mumbled along until she fell asleep! aaawwww. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment